I don’t often free write at 2:17am but here I am, wired, anxious, reflective, and visualizing happiness.
Somethings I did today:
-I participated in the #myanxietylookslike #mydepressionlookslike Twitter trend, and I feel amazing.
– I talked to my dad for more than 5 minutes over the phone and it was easy, enjoyable, constructive…
– I identified with how I am ‘queer’ by gentle comparison with the larger public population at the Halifax Central Library and felt comfortable with it.
– I bought my favourite tea even though I can’t afford it. At the direction of a best friend.
– I began to really let go of some hang ups from MTA, and Edmonton. Nothing’s the same, enjoy the memories. push forward.
– I cleaned, a bit. Enough to become productive again. Damn bed bugs, very grateful for the exterminator coming again soon.
– I registered for an allergy conference – hoping to find networks and courage.
I drew, wrote, painted, and read good things today.
I consumed no alcohol today, even though I had brunch at a bar. (It was delicious)
I remembered MK, AC, JN; those who are forever young in their death and love.
I made a playlist of neat songs I like, as ‘me’ as can be, for now.
I cant keep being so paralyzed. It’s time. Do.